SHOWS SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
All shows listed here are confirmed and are the latest and most accurate info we have. Because of the nature of these shows the information may sometimes change. We will always keep you up to date with any changes.
These shows are suited for adults. Please 18+ only.
AUDIO / PHOTO / VIDEO POLICY:
We allow audio taping with prior approval wherever it does not conflict with venue or other restrictions beyond our control. We do not allow direct soundboard patches. We support the free trading of live recordings between fans. Please contact Darwin Meiners at least 7 days before a show to get approval. We’ll send you an e-mail confirmation. Please print this and bring it to the show for the David J to see before you are allowed to tape.
We don’t allow professional photography at shows without prior permission. Please contact Darwin Meiners at least 7 days before a show to get approval. We’ll send you an e-mail confirmation. You must print this and bring it to the show for the tour manager to see before you will be allowed to shoot photos. No special access will be granted before or after the show or to the backstage areas of the venue.
Fans may take photos with a compact camera or cell phone without a flash for their own personal use. But please use common sense. It’s a musical performance, not a photo shoot. Try not to distract others around you.
Press passes may be available. They can be obtained by contacting Darwin Meiners at least 7 days in advance before the show to get approval / Press Pass. Requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
We don’t allow video taping at any show. Do not bring video recording devices to shows. You will not be allowed to enter the show with these devices. NO EXCEPTIONS. Unauthorized videos will be removed from Youtube, Vimeo and other video hosting sites without warning.
TICKETED LIVING ROOM SHOWS
HOSTS ARE NEEDED IN CITIES ALONG THE TOUR PATH. TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLY VIA THIS WEBSITE.
HOST SPONSORED LIVING ROOM SHOW (TOUR PATH)
HOST PURCHASE A SHOW ALONG THE TOUR PATH AND MAY INVITE THEIR OWN GUESTS.
HOST SPONSORED LIVING ROOM SHOW (US CITY)
HOST PAYS FLAT FEE FOR SHOW ANYWHERE IN THE US AND MAY INVITE THEIR OWN GUESTS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL / NO REFUNDS:
Due to the very limited number of tickets for each show, they always sell out quickly. Please make sure you can attended the show before you buy tickets. We want everyone to have the same chance at getting tickets. If you buy tickets and can't go for some reason, we can transfer the ticket to one of your friends. Please get in touch with Darwin Meiners at least one week before the show. All ticket transfers and name changes must go through Darwin. No Exceptions.
THESE SHOWS ARE INTIMATE, ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCES HOSTED BY FANS IN THEIR LIVING ROOMS, STUDIOS, ETC.
EACH SHOW IS A UNIQUE INTERACTION BETWEEN DAVID AND HIS LOYAL FANS.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY!
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING A HOST PLEASE CONTACT DARWIN MEINERS AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFO
IF YOU CHOOSE TO HOST A TICKETED EVENT WE HANDLE ALL THE TICKETS AND MONEY FOR YOU. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HOST THE SHOW AND CHECK NAMES AT THE DOOR.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO PAY A FLAT FEE FOR THE SHOW AND INVITE GUESTS YOURSELF YOU NEED ONLY PROVIDE THE SPACE.
1. You have a house, studio or other private space that can comfortably and safely host 50 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. There needs to be street parking or public parking nearby and your neighbors should be ok with it. It will not make for a good experience if you have neighbors that will complain if you have too many people over or too many cars parked outside . Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. Weather permitting, we can also do these shows outside. A large backyard or garden can work.
2. Ticket price will be $40. Everyone must buy tickets in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans through this site. Limit 4 tickets per person. A minimum of 25 tickets must be sold for the show to take place.
3. We’ll provide the host with a list of everyone who purchased tickets The host will not have to handle money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive. We ask guests to arrive between 7:00-7:45pm. The shows start at 8pm and we ask everyone to be out of your space by 10pm. You may make other arrangements for your guests if you choose to allow them to stay later.
4. The host gets 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends beyond your 5 guests who want to come you should direct them buy tickets on-line.
5. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets.
6. The shows will be promoted on this website, social media sites and word-of-mouth.
7. We’ll need your help to spread the word on your Facebook, Twitter, etc. Remember, please don’t post your address. The address only goes to people after they buy tickets. We need to keep the location private so random people don’t try to show up and pay at the door.
8. David will need a sound system suitable for an acoustic show. He will require 2 boom mic stands. He will provide his own mic. The PA should be have a minumum of 4 channels (XLR and 1/4"). We suggest a small mixer with powered speakers(or something similar). On occasion David may bring additional musician(s). We will alert hosts to this to make sure you can accomodate them. The performance room should be able to be lit dimly to create a nice mood for the show.
9. You don’t need seating for everyone. If you have a bunch of chairs, great! But most shows are floor seating and we let guests know they should bring a cushion or pillow to sit on during the show.
10. There will be no opening acts or other performers allowed at the living room shows.
WANT TO HOST A SHOW??
1. Send an email to Darwin Meiners
2. Include your address and a few pictures of the performance area. Be creative!
3. Please allow a few days for us to go through the submissions. We will follow up with you shortly.
11. You will need to provide a small table for merchandise. David will be at the table following the performance.